Membership fees are in accordance with our Registration Policy (POL-003).
Membership Fee payments are the responsibility of the member or parent/guardian. These fees cover items including but not limited to:
- Affiliation Fees (FFA & FQ)
- Registration Fees (FFA & FQ)
- Ipswich City Council Fees
- Match Officials Fees
- All outstanding previous years’ fees are to be paid in full before the first game is played, including trial games.
- All Registration Fees must be paid in full on or before 31st of May each season. The club accepts multiple payment methods such as Upfront, Payment Plans and Vouchers.
- Players will not be made “Active” in the system which means the player is ineligible to play until either Fees are paid in full or the player has an approved payment plan with the first instalment received by the Club.
What are Membership Fees?
Membership Fees = Registration Fee + Match Fee
- Players accepted into the Metro Advanced Teams will be required to pay a $150 levy invoiced separately. Which covers:
- Training Levy (extra session)
- Coaches Levy (2 coaches allocated)
- Equipment Levy (better quality and more quantity)
- Training Kit (Jersey, shorts, socks)
What is included in my fees?
This is a common question and one that is important for our members to understand. Registration fees paid by players cover:
- Affiliation fees payable to Football Federation Australia, Football Queensland per player.
- All match fees.
- Playing Jersey.
- Team Photo.
- End-of-season presentation and trophies (varies for each package).
In addition, the club also incurs the following costs that need to be covered by the membership fees:
- Admin, cleaning, and maintenance costs.
- Leasing of fields and lighting costs.
- Training equipment.
- Insurance costs.
Fair Play Vouncher
ICFC is a registered provider and able to take Fair Play vouchers towards fees.
Fair Play vouchers can be applied for if you meet the criteria. Refer to https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay for more information.
Rounds for vouchers open regularly - refer to the above website for details.
If eligible, the voucher will be sent to you and you must provide this to the club in the following way:
- Visit the website www.ipswichcityfootball.org.au
- Under the registration tab click Fair Play Voucher
- Follow the details to upload your voucher.
Please note, the voucher MUST be uploaded via the website. Vouchers are not to be emailed or handed into the clubhouse. Voucher Credits can take up to 2 – 3 weeks, credits will be applied to your outstanding registration.