Membership fees are in accordance with our Registration Policy (POL-003).
Methods of payment?
- Pay at the club
- Pay via bank transfer
The preferred method of payment is via bank transfer. This way both yourself and the club have an electronic record. Please ensure the reference is correct and you do not write "Fees", "Soccer" ect becuase we can not link that to the player.
Account No: 156143620
Account Name: Ipswich City All Sports
Reference: LastName FirstName e.g. SmithJohn
NO Pay No Play
- All outstanding previous years’ fees are to be paid in full before the first game is played, including trial games.
- A minimum of $100 must be paid before playing a trial game or the player has an approved payment plan with the first instalment received by the Club.
- Players will not be made “Active” in the Football Queensland system which means the player is ineligible to play until either Registration Fees are paid in full or the player has an approved payment plan with the first instalment received by the Club.
What if the player has trouble affording registration?
- The player/guardian can apply for a payment plan.
- The player/guardian can apply for the State Government’s “Fair Play” program which entitles the player $150 towards their registration fee. Further details can be found here: https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay
FairPlay Vouchers Process
- You can apply for the State Governments Fair Play vouch (previously Get Started program) which could give you $150 towards your registration fee. Further details can be found here: https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay/apply
- Submit your voucher details here.
- The $150 will be added to the players account ONLY once the money is in the Clubs bank account which can take up to 4 weeks.
- Not all vouchers are accepted by State Government, this is 100% out of the Clubs control.
- Please do not hand your voucher to coaches, managers, Club Volunteers or the Canteen. The Club takes no responsibility for vouchers not submitted correctly.